Paris Graphite Canada Goose Bombers MacMillan Parka Black Label Canada Goose Outlet Website Review 3804MB
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled snorkel hood provides superior protection
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc on left sleeve
No FurLearn More
625 Fill Power White Duck DownLearn More
Dry clean only.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.